Enhancing the look of a solar panel installation by eliminating top clamps or open seams, CentroRackô is a solar mounting system that features a shared-rail mounting system.
CentroRackô allows PV modules to be slipped into place quickly, saving time and money. Made of extruded aluminum, the rails can span up to eight feet and can install on most U.S. roof types. Our CentroRackô solar mounting system reduces the cost of accessory flashings, fasteners and labor by as much as 25%, making it the preferred mounting system for tile roof PV installations throughout Europe, the U.S and now in the Caribbean.
German Engineered and Manufactured.
CentroRack is a shared-rail mounting system for Centrosolar C-Series modules that provides an aesthetically pleasing low profile PV array installation. CentroRack allows PV modules to be quickly slipped into place. No clamps, torque wrenches or special tools are required which saves time and money. The rugged extruded aluminum structural rails are engineered to span up to 8 feet to minimize roof attachments to reduce the cost of accessory flashings, fasteners and labor by as much as 25%.
Because of this feature CentroRack is the preferred mounting system for tile roof PV installations throughout Europe, the US and the Caribbean.
The CentroRack PV roof mounting system is engineered to quickly install on most U.S. roof types and designs.
The CentroRack system utilizes an innovative vertical and horizontal rail construction allowing for a fully adjustable layout so that installers can quickly plan rail locations with less concern for tile size, spacing, or direction. Rail lengths are available for module groups of 2, 3 or 4 in portrait so there is no need to trim excess rail eliminates sawing. Landscape layouts are straightforward with this roof mounting system.
- Aluminum and black anodized corrosion resistant structural aluminum extrusions for strength, durability and
aesthetics, includes black rail finishing end-caps
- Stainless steel Tee bolts captivate into continuous slots for one-hand tool assembly
- 8-foot rail spans wind rated to 100mph exposure B
- 4-foot rail spans-support wind loads to 140mph exposure B
- Supplied with bronze L-feet for universal mounting
- Quick-spacing template for horizontal rails included
- Suitable for any roof type with appropriate flashings
- Rails use grounding types with lugs and/or washers
- Slide in place PV installation no fasteners, top-clamps or special tools, speeds installation by additional 25%
- Quick Splice bars with Tee bolts connect rails together end-to-end with grounding washers
- Clamping jaws with Tee bolts fasten rails together °V one hand tool assembly.